Thursday, March 19, 2009

Multiple Birth Awareness Month

APRIL....is Multiple Birth Awareness Month. And who knows mulitples? You know me! As a twin mom myself, I am pleased to run a Special offer especially for multiples!

For the month of April, purchase a session and receive an equal value session free of charge! First session must be completed by May 31, 2009. Second session, must be of the same subjects and can take place between now and December 2010!

In addition to your BOGO you will also receive a complimentary 11x14 print from EACH session and 20% off prints and packages!
For more information about the multiple birth awareness month please visit www.nomotc.org

I had to dig up this photo as its one of my fav pics of my own twins!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable!

talbott4@cox.net