Monday, March 16, 2009

Hard labor!

My blog has gotten a bit of neglect lately. I've been soo busy with many different projects. Things are about to take off with TTPstudios now that the weather is warming up. My books are being filled quickly! For the first time I am having to book sessions a month or more in advance. So if your interested in a spring/summer session book NOW to reserve your slot!

To show you one project we've been busy on here you go:




Please ignore the point and shoot photos. We have been busy ripping up carpet and laying wood flooring down. See my helpers? The wood has now been completed and now its time to shop til I drop and decorate the studio!

So thats what I've been up to lately. I cant promise anything, but I will TRY to update the blog a bit more often! Hopefully things will settle soon and I can share some recent teasers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it will look awesome! Can't wait to see it!

talbott4@cox.net

Sherri Martinez - Younique said...

It's looking sooo good. I'm excited for you.

sherrimartinez@gmail.com