Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a cool baby!

I was blessed to be able to photograph this little munchkin in a session outdoors as well. I really enjoyed chasing after her and watching her explore her surroundings. This girl cracks me up with all the many cute/funny expressions she makes. I've just GOT to share more photos of her. So here you go.




This one just KILLS me. I love it. You think she thinks I'm a nut for running in front of her so much? haha


And lastly...here's that COOL baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos...I love the hat one! Her outfit was adorable also!

talbott4@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I like the feet too! She looks so serious and cool... great pics. The colors are great.

didrekaye@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the cool picture. Valree
luvbug304@yahoo.com