Friday, February 6, 2009

Newest Tigner Happenings

SOOOO...how have all of you been lately? I need to touch base with you all and catch up on all the new happenings. I've been a busy bee working my patootie off and so once again the blog is taking a back burner. So today's post will be my filler spot until I post more client teasers for you. Lots of things to tell you guys! Where to start, where to start.
Ok, so we'll start with my own children I suppose, because after all, I DO love showing them off as well. Can you believe its almost valentines day? Goodness! I'm going to blink and it'll be summer. wow. Time is speady isnt it? So my son decided that this year he wants to give his friends regular valentines day cards instead of the photo cards I typically do. That means, instead of taking his photo I searched the world for his FAVORITE cartoon ever to see if they made any valentine cards. And yep...ben 10 they do have. I managed to find some on ebay but they are cartoon network ones and also have other cartoons in the mix. Ah well, he's excited to have some of ben in there too. Ben 10=happy son! Works for me! My girls on the other hand LOVE pictures just as much as I do and wanted the photo cards. They are still young so I can get away with it. However, being the busy bee I've been lately I have slacked on getting their vday pics taken. BAD mommy! I ended up using their xmas photo instead. Hey, it works so why not? Not like their 5 year old friends are going to know the difference. haha So I slapped that booger on a vday card and instead of doing CARDS like I normally do, I ordered them as little wallets. I'm in love. They came in the mail the other day and I'm excited for my girls. Tooo adorable! LOOOK..

So there you have it. vday cards/pics made in an instant. haha

The second thing I wanted to mention is that I am now working closely with Lakeside womens hospital in OKC and A Glimpse Before and After Ultrasound in Moore. So all you expecting moms out there make sure you get my special gift for newborn sessions! Yesterday I went in to A glimpse before and after and dropped off some display prints for her walls, and I'm telling you, that place is SOOOO cute inside. Love how Maria, the owner has it decorated. I also love the big spacious rooms with couches for all your family to relax while viewing that precious baby. Maria projects the ultrasound on the wall so its HUGE. Oh, and forget lying on a hard hospital table, she has nice comfy BEDS! Love it. Wish I had gone to her when I was expecting. Check her out at http://www.aglimpsebeforeandafter.com

Lastly...OH I am not supposed to spill the beans YET, but lets just say that a new studio may be announced soon on the blog. I cant wait! OH and at the end of the month, Feb 20th, 21st, and 22nd I will have a booth at the shawnee mall for the home show they are having there. So come by and see me and pick up information about sessions and a gift card too! I'll also be having studio session specials so watch for that as well!

Feb 23rd I will be closed for sessions due to the fact I'll be gone ALLL day long in OKC to a photography seminar.

If you read this far, thanks for listening! Now...back to your regular scheduled programing.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Vday card, it is cute. I actually made some for Amaya and Asher this year, but not that fancy.

A studio huh...that is awesome!

talbott4@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I must say the girls must be the cool kids in class to be on their own v-day card! I love it.

didrekaye@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Your girls look wonderful. I love the cards...Valree luvbug304@yahoo.com