Friday, February 13, 2009

Trying to catch up

I feel like a broken record since every time I post I keep telling you guys that I'll get some new teaser shots posted soon and how busy I am lately. But its the truth. Wanna see what I've been up to? Well.....the Shawnee Mall is having a Home Show Feb 20-22nd and I will have a small booth there. In between clients I've been busy working on printing things I'd like to have at the booth. One of them is this beautiful newborn coffee table book. Look how gorgeous! I hope you all get a chance to come see me at the booth. I'll post more details about the home show soon!






4 comments:

Sherri Martinez - Younique said...

That is so cool. Where did you get that printed?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

talbott4@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I love it. Valree luvbug304@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Fancy schmancy! I love it... think i need one of those!

didrekaye@yahoo.com