Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I hope everyone is snuggled warm with their hubbies and enjoying the kids today. I told my hubby NO gifts this year. I like gifts through the year and not on the one day you expect them. Sooo...this year we did just that. Nothing. hahaha. Actually we celebrated with the kids and as a whole family. We went out to eat and then came home and made some yummy treats. A few sucker sticks, marshmellows, melted chocolate and sprinkles and we have ourselve a easy yummy treat. Kids loved it. The chocolate kept dripping so we went outside to eat them and the cool air dried them quick. haha
Enjoy the rest of your valentines day! Hope everyone had as fun of a day as me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look yummy...they would be a good party snack!

talbott4@cox.net

Anonymous said...

mmm that looks yummy.

Valree
luvbug304@yahoo.com