Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little miss A

This little gal was a corker. She was the frown queen. I caught her grin a few times but those little eyebrows of hers were adorable as she glared at me with this frown like "who in the world are you!". Given she didnt really want to sit on my backgrounds and would have much rathered touring the place instead, my guess is that frown meant "I am SOOO NOT doing what you people want me to do!" haha This age is definately a challenge to photograph but I have to say she looks stinkin cute in these two shots!! Thanks Miss A for allowing me to get to know you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is definitely a cutie! Sounds like Asher on the "not doing what you want them to do" thing!

talbott4@cox.net

Shannon said...

Tammy, I guess I'm gonna have to break down and get me some of those backgrounds. I love the reflection you get from the floor one. YOu ROCK!

Anonymous said...

that is funny. Valree luvbug304@yahoo.com