Monday, February 16, 2009

Studio

So....I'm going to finally let the cat out of the bag. Its official! Tamara Tigner Photography now has a studio in Shawnee! I am very excited and I cant wait to dig in and put this building to work! I will share photos with you of the new studio soon, and you can watch the progress as it is transformed into the cozy spot I will call my second home. There isnt much work to be done to it, but we are wanting to pull up carpet and lay wood flooring as well as decorating it up.

Please know, that I will still continue to be available to studio sessions in Harrah as well. And location work outdoors will still be my main passion!

Please keep a watch out as I'll be running some great studio session specials and the grand opening soon!

*Edited to add photos*




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Congrats

talbott4@cox.net

Shannon said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what you do with this space! This is gonna be so cool! Maybe you can even teach me a thing or two about newborns! How 'bout it? :) I want a studio too, but more of a loft with natural light pouring in! Please find one for me, will you!

Sherri Martinez - Younique said...

So is that downtown? Looks like it.

-sherrimartinez@gmail.com