Saturday, March 7, 2009

Childhood

Whats the best part of being a kid? Licking the bowl when mom and dad make cake! Unless of course your one of my children. Then you have to fight ME for the bowl. haha I have lots of fond memories about making cakes growing up and licking the bowl. What kid doesnt love it? This was the first time my youngest has done this. I think she was in heaven.
(excuse the point and shoot photos--sometimes you just gotta catch the moment)


Think she can fit the whole thing in her mouth? Hey, licking the beaters is yummy too.


Yep it fits. Dont worry, I didnt let her choke. :)




Look mom its all over my face!


And when there isnt anymore left....eat the bowl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun!

Christi said...

oh i love the one where alivia has the whole entire bowl on her head! priceless.

christi

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious, and messy! What fun pics..

talbott4@cox.net

Sherri Martinez - Younique said...

I thought I was the only one who did that! My husband things I'm wierd...

sherrimartinez@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but i think the batter is always better than the cake!

didre'
didrekaye@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Don't know about you, but I always loved the batter better than the cake!!

didrekaye@yahoo.com