Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BLOG STALKER REWARDS

As the new year kicks off, I have many new things taking place. One of which I wanted to share with all of you is my new Blog Stalker Rewards Program! For all of my faithful blog stalkers out there, you will now win wonderful prizes! How it works:

Continue to read the blog!
Leave comments.
For every comment you leave on the blog you increase your chances to win.
At the end of each month, a random name will be drawn and your prize will be this:

$20 Gift Certificate to your choice of one of the following places:

Harkins Theater
Mia Bella Candles
Starbucks
Target
Tamara Tigner Photography

For once, its a good thing to be a stalker!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENTS IN ORDER FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU AS A WINNER. Winners must be in oklahoma to qualify
No purchase necessary. Just keep reading, and keep responding on the blog. Tell all your friends and enjoy the prizes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cool, I am definitely a stalker! I love the new blog look by the way!

talbott4@cox.net

Sherri Martinez - Younique said...

You know I'm also a stalker... lol. I love your photographs and thanks for all the help in getting my blog up and running....

-Sherri
sherrimartinez@gmail.com
www.youniquelyurs.blogspot.com
www.cornerconcepts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have been a stalker for awhile. i love to look at your stuff and all of the contests you do!!

christi
c_hoosier@hotmail.com