Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo on Bell Street

Today was Boo on Bell Street in Shawnee. Such a FUN day. I was up and around enjoying (and photographing) the whole event from 9am-6:30pm. Whew...I am seriously tired. But it was soo much fun! I am glad that you all got a chance to come out and see me, and get candy too! Such GREAT looking costumes. I saw some very creative ones this year. I am impressed. In the next few days I'll be going through photos of the different events. Keep checking back as I post new photos. Photos will also be given to the Safe events for families and used for their website as well. So be sure to visit them as well. www.safeventsforfamilies.org

Here's a few I pulled off the camera really quick. I had to show you! Such cute kiddos!!! Thanks for coming and happy halloween everyone.







0 comments: