Saturday, June 28, 2008

Park

I had to dodge the rain for most of these since it rained off and on while we were at the park today. But thats OK. I love overcast rainy days. My husband had a work meeting so we decided to drop him off and head to the park while we wait on him. The kids had a blast. It was our first time going to this particular park, so it was so exciting to them, with all the new possibilities that sparked their imaginations.


She begged me to take a pic of her shoes so she threw her feet up on the table.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! I just love that first one!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love doing swinging photos! They are a fun challenge! Love the shoes on the table shot..so cute! Nice job capturing those fun moments you want to remember forever!!!++

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Great colors, looks like a fun time, too!

Anonymous said...

These are really fun! I love #2 with her shoes! Great pics! :)

Heather said...

Love #1 it just really pops! You did a great job. It's so much fun to hit the playground and get those special childhood moments. They go by all too fast! ++