Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog Trivia

How's everyone holding up in this winter weather? I hope everyone is staying nice and warm. Luckily for us my husband has been off of work the last few days and so he didnt have to bother calling in. My children are out of school again tomorrow so we are trying to find new ways to stay entertained while we are cooped up inside. Well, I shouldnt say cooped up because the kids did a alot of sledding in front of the house today. I just knew we'd have to have atleast one good snow/ice before winter was over given how mild of a winter we've had this year.

While I'm sitting here trying to come up with more family fun activites for tomorrow, I was also trying to think of something fun for the blog. And then it came to me. BLOG TRIVIA! Yeah! That would be a fun thing to do on a cold winter day! So here it is......Question, Rules and Prize.

Question:
What month of the year is earth closest to the sun?

Rules:
Only one answer per person.
Must email your answer to ttpstudios@aol.com
All sessions must take place between now and March 30th, 2009
Session fee must be paid at time of booking.

Prize:
First person to email me at ttpstudios@aol.com will receive their choice of the following:

50% off Standard Session fee
OR
Complimentary CD with print release of all gallery images with a paid Standard Session Fee.

Enjoy and have fun!
Happy winter to all!

My youngest enjoying the home made sled her daddy brought outside(dont worry...the kids did use real sleds too)


Daddy...who thinks he's 5 yrs old too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! It is definitely nice to be able to play in it, although it isn't soft!

talbott4@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Thats is simply fun looking. I bet your lil one had a ball. valree luvbug304@yahoo.com